The ConnCAT Culinary Arts Training Institute employs a comprehensive 11-Month training/certificate program for unemployed/underemployed adults who reside in Connecticut. Come find out about our school and admission requirements.
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
ConnCAT, 4 Science Park, New Haven, CT
You MUST bring BOTH an Original and Copy of the following required documents:
- High School Diploma/GED Certificate
- Proof of residence (utility bill)
- Birth Certificate
- Valid State Issued Photo ID
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, please bring an unexpired Visa or Green Card
- Tuesday March 7,2017 you must pre-register by Friday March 3,2017
- Tuesday March 14,2017 you must pre-register by Friday March 10,2017
- Tuesday March 21,2017 you must pre-register by Friday March 17,2017
- Tuesday March 28,2017 you must pre-register by Friday March 24,2017
Information Sessions will be held on the above dates at 4 Science Park from 2:00 p.m. (sharp)
or (203) 823-9823 ext. 122 with questions.