Job Club Program ConnCAT leverages peer learning and influence through its Job Club. Adult learners in transition—those who completed an externship and await graduation from their training program—enroll in the ConnCAT Job Club, where they participate in a variety of career readiness activities through one-on-one mentoring or group workshops.
Job Club is rooted in the belief that:
- Each group member has something valuable to contribute;
- Everyone benefits from an encouraging environment;
- A positive and proactive attitude proves critical to both job search success and career longevity.
- resume and cover letter development
- interview simulations ocompany research best practices
- networking techniques and appropriate use of social media (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
How It Works
Job Club allows members to schedule one-on-one sessions through Career Pathways to receive assistance with the job search process.
ConnCAT will also provide support to all Job Club members by
Conducting targeted workshops on
Hosting motivational guest speakers
Providing additional job search processes, tools, and strategies as needed.
Discussion topics will vary according to the needs of the members.